Arbitration represents a valid instrument for the settlement of disputes within international commercial transactions.
Importance of arbitration is tremendously growing within international business practice.
Also mediation and negotiations, together with other ADR-procedures assume a growing importance.
Jurisprudentia assists you with arbitration and ADR-procedures, providing advices and assistance with the following issues:
- Drafting and negotiating arbitration agreements and submission agreements
- Assistance in both institutional and ad hoc arbitration from the beginning to the end
- Assistance in jurisdictional objections and challenges against the execution of awards
- Other issues relating to the 1958 New York Convention
- Assistance in ADR-procedures